Steaming and sweating, warm up and relax
This is a buzzword in the large sauna in Habhof in Mösern.
A frescoed rest room invites you to linger, entire system with underfloor heating.
The Finnish sauna is heated by a stone oven and is therefore equipped with 3 ascending wooden benches and 3 temperature zones. The humidity in the Finnish sauna is about 10-30%.
Our steam bath has a temperature between 40 ° C and 55 ° C with a humidity of about 80-100%. The pleasant sweat relaxes with sauna-like effect, cleanses, nourishes and relaxes.
Our Sauna area is open daily from 02:00 p.m. to 07:00 p.m. for free use. Solarium and massages for a fee.
Infrared cabin and massage
The new infrared cabin with light therapy: wellness sweating affects all body functions, the flow of energy and self-healing
- With each breath, beautiful, slimmer and healthier
- fewer wrinkles and smooth skin
- Cleaning of the inside outwards
- Production of the body's own antibiotic Dermcidin
- Weight loss through increased metabolism
- Reduction of cellulite by improving purification
- Revival of circulatory
- Relaxation of the airways
Comparison of prices
- complete body massage
- lymph drenaige
- special spinal-clumns-treatment
- pecific treamtent of migraine
- Ayurveda massage